INDIVIDUAL EDUCATION AWARD – An award or awards, to an individual that has made extraordinary contributions to the education of fly fishers, including youth, and or education about our fisheries resources, including regulations. The criteria are as follows:
- The individual need not be affiliated with the FFI.
- This award should be based upon a single outstanding contribution or on a continuous prominent effort promoting education of fly fishing.
- The individual should not have previously won the award.
- This award need not be an annual award, but would be given on an “as merited” basis.
- Extraordinary contributions are those that are superior and conspicuous in relation to others and consistent with the philosophies of the FFI.