CLUB EDUCATION AWARD – An award or awards, to a FFI Club or other organization that has made extraordinary contributions to the education of fly fishers, including youth, and or education about our fisheries resources, including regulations. The criteria are as follows:
- The Club or organization need not be affiliated with the FFI.
- Eligible for this award would be national or local Clubs, groups or organizations and national or state departments or agencies.
- This award should be based upon a single outstanding contribution or on a continuous prominent effort promoting education of fly fishing.
- The club or organization should not have previously won the award.
- This award need not be an annual award, but would be given on an “as merited” basis.
- Extraordinary contributions are those that are superior and conspicuous in relation to others and consistent with the philosophies of the FFI.