FLY FISHERS INTERNATIONAL (FFI) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit with the distinctive mission to preserve the legacy of fly fishing for all fish in all waters. Formed by some of the most influential luminaries in the world of fly fishing and conservation back in 1964, and dedicated to innovative strategies to inspire a new generation of fly fishers, providing FFI members the opportunity to leave a legacy in the sport we love.
FFI continues to focus on conservation, education, and community as the underpinning of our work. Our commitment to these principles provides the rock-solid foundation as we lean into the challenge of unprecedented times, and ascend to meet the needs of the evolving demographics of fly fishing.
JOIN FLY FISHERS INTERNATIONAL TODAY to help ensure that fly fishing can continue to instill the kind of passion it does today in so many of us.
WHY JOIN FFI? TOGETHER WE:
• PROTECT THREATENED WATERS AND HABITATS for current and future generations.
• BRING TOGETHER EXPERTISE in fly casting, fly tying, fly fishing skills, and conservation education and development programs.
• ADVOCATE FOR POLICIES and initiatives for conservation issues.
•STRENGTHEN THE FLY FISHING COMMUNITY by sharing knowledge and experiences.
• PROVIDE RESOURCES for fly fishing educators and professionals.
• INSPIRE A SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY AND CONSERVATION ETHICS in people of all ages.
•Access to an unmatched repository of knowledge through the FFI Learning Center
•Special offers and discounts
• Recognition for special skills or achievements
•Access to a network of like-minded outdoor enthusiasts
•A chance to help make a positive impact on the sport
We’ve got momentum— Help us keep it going as a member of FFI. As participation in fly fishing has grown, FFI is providing enhanced opportunities to learn, sustained our commitment to conservation, and offers new and exciting opportunities to expand our community. JOIN US!